1. Growth Services. Contractor shall provide the following services to Client:
(a) Social Media Services. Contractor shall provide Client the following social media growth
and engagement services (collectively, the “Social Media Services”):
● 2000-4000 followers/mo
● 20 pieces of content per month
● Content management (5 days/week, 1 post per day)
● Hashtag Research
● Engagement Groups
2. PR Services. Contractor shall deliver to Customer:
● Secured PR placements as follows: 3 tier 1 pieces, Thrive Global, London Daily, Disrupt & 10 unique Google News articles
Example of Tier 1s include, but are not limited to, byline or editorial pieces in any of the following:
CNBC, Forbes, Inc, CNET, Entrepreneur, The Washington Post, BBC, The Guardian, Adweek,
AdAge, Digiday, The Business Journals, The Next Web, NY Times, Bloomberg, Business Insider,
TechTarget, SiliconANGLE, eWEEK, Crunchbase, The Verge, TechRepublic, Fast Company,
Fortune, Wall Street Journal, Readers Digest, 9to5Mac, Recode, Nasdaq, Mashable, Financial Times,
ZDNet, PC Magazine, ComputerWorld, International Business Times, Wired, Reuters, USA Today,
CIO, CSO, VentureBeat, TechCrunch.
For Crypto/ Blockchain clients tier 1s also include byline or editorial pieces in any of the following:
Bitcoinist, Bitcoin Magazine, CoinDesk, CryptoBriefing, Nasdaq, Cointelegraph, Decrypt, The Block.
Example of Tier 2s include, but are not limited to, byline or editorial pieces any of the following:
Influencive, ReadWrite, Kulture Hub, Future Sharks, MakeUseOf, Disrupt Magazine, GritDaily
LifeHacker, Buzzfeed, Yahoo (accesswire press release), WN.com, Thrive Global, Investing.com, The
Spoon, GreenBiz, Techworld, Success Magazine, ITworld, BestTechie, Benzinga, Finance Magnates,
SmallBizTrends.com, Fintech Direct, Next Big Future, Small Biz Daily.
Example of Tier 2s for blockchain clients include, but are not limited to, Hackernoon, CCN,
CryptoNews, BestTechie, AMBCrypto, Investopedia, Business.com, Business2Community,
ReadWrite, Blockmanity, Thrive Global, Coinspeaker, Crowdfund Insider, CryptoInsider, Influencive,
Equities.com, BlockTribune, BTCManager, GlobalCoinReport, CryptoSlate, CryptoInvest, Blockonomi,
e27, CoinCentral, Crypto Ninjas, Coingape, Coin Rivet, TechinAsia, Benzinga, Crypto Briefing,
Finance Magnates, SmallBizTrends.com, Fintech Direct, Coin Journal, Next Big Future, Small Biz
Daily, IBS Intelligence, CryptoGlobe, Ledger Insights, Yahoo Finance.
3. Payment of Fees. In consideration of the Services and the rights granted to Client, Client shall
compensate Contractor as follows, to be paid in full within five days following the Effective Date.
● Social Media Services Fees. In consideration of the Social Media Services, Client shall pay
Contractor a monthly fee of $3750 USD per month.
● Public Relations Services Fees. High Tier Press- one time fee of $25,000 USD
Second Tier Press- one time fee of $7500. USD
CRITICAL ITEMS CUSTOMER AGREES TO:
1. Agency does not guarantee final content delivered as this is up to publication.
2. Agency does not guarantee any of the following, but not limited to: photos, links, full features,
mentioning of particular customer staff, specific content. As this is earned media not paid
media, any article with the customer in it, no matter the content publication chooses to run,
counts as a secured placement.
3. Agency does not guarantee seo page rank or anything in this regard.
4. Agency does not guarantee specific publications, contributors or journalists will decide to cover
the story. For instance, we can’t say NY Times will decide to cover instead of Forbes or
5. Agency does not guarantee a specific staff member at a publication. Any staff, or contributor,
at a publication counts as a secured placement.
6. Where drafts are applicable: agency will show customer relevant parts of content that agency
plans to pitch to publications for fact checking and approval. Client cannot turn down drafts
that Agency knows will get placed. Client can only change factual inaccuracies in drafts.
Particular content (features, links, pictures etc) are not guaranteed.
7. Agency has nothing to do with social media verification and does not guarantee that agency’s
work will lead to customers becoming verified.
8. Each package includes our expert guidance, all writing needed for PR, and ongoing email
support during the duration of agreement.
9. If Customer is not responsive to draft feedback within a maximum 14 day period, Agency may
charge full price for new drafts if the news has changed and the old drafts can’t be used, due
to Customer’s lack of timely response.
10. No refunds are given- all sales are final.
11. Agency does not guarantee any timeline on this project. Speed will be of the essence for both
parties, but work will continue until the scope of work is completed by Agency.
● Customer agrees that all of the terms in this Agreement supersede any
verbal or otherwise written promises made by Agency. This Agreement will
be the only thing considered in any disputes of the Scope of Work